Susan Chrostowski presents a webinar on: Rheumatology Conditions and Medications
Release Date: June 1, 2020
Expiration Date: May 31, 2021
Please complete this webinar, the survey, and post quiz to receive your CE Certificate BEFORE the Expiration Date. CE for this activity will not be available after this date.
Available: On Demand for purchase
$25 to TNP Members*
$75 to TNP Nonmembers**
- Members: Already a TNP Member? Just login here using your TNP login credentials and start using and accessing your Online CE Center now. As a Member, you will enjoy discounted pricing on CE offerings and have access to some free Members-only content.
- Non-Members: Not a TNP Member but still want to access our online CE Center? Create an account here, and start perusing our Online CE Center. You will have access to all of our online CE at the Non-Member price.
***If you’d like to become a TNP member to enjoy CE discounts, you can join us at any time. Once you become a TNP member, simply login to our Online CE Center using your TNP login credentials, and you will have immediate access to member pricing and discounts.
- 1. Recognize the distinguishing features of the most commonly encountered rheumatologic conditions. (25 min)
- 2. Explain the significance of the most common rheumatology laboratory tests and findings. (25 min)
- 3. Understand the medications and their mechanism of action for treating rheumatic conditions (20 min, 20 min RX).
- 4. Discuss the potential adverse effects and required monitoring for select rheumatology treatments. (20 min, 20 min RX).
*This webinar contains .66RX
This activity is approved for 1.5 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 0.66 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Activity ID 20044241. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Upon purchase you will receive an email from email@example.com
Included will be a link to "download now" - click the link to be guided to a PDF that will provide access to your content. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a TNP Member OR Nonmember, you can login to your CE Center here: https://txnp.peachnewmedia.com/store/streaming/index.php
The credentials used for your TNP login will be the same ones used for your CE Center.