Taralynn Mackay presents a webinar on: Legal Concerns for APRNs- Know the Texas Board of Nursing and Potential Practice Issues
Release Date: April 30, 2020
Expiration Date: April 30, 2021
Please complete this webinar, the survey, and post quiz to receive your CE Certificate BEFORE the Expiration Date. CE for this activity will not be available after this date.
Available: On Demand for purchase
$25 to TNP Members*
$75 to TNP Nonmembers**
- Members: Already a TNP Member? Just login here using your TNP login credentials and start using and accessing your Online CE Center now. As a Member, you will enjoy discounted pricing on CE offerings and have access to some free Members-only content.
- Non-Members: Not a TNP Member but still want to access our online CE Center? Create an account here, and start perusing our Online CE Center. You will have access to all of our online CE at the Non-Member price.
***If you’d like to become a TNP member to enjoy CE discounts, you can join us at any time. Once you become a TNP member, simply login to our Online CE Center using your TNP login credentials, and you will have immediate access to member pricing and discounts.
1. Describe the Texas Board of Nursing.
2. Discuss the standards of nursing practice found in the NPS and Board Rules.
3. Identify BON rules and position statements specific for APRNs.
4. Describe the investigation process at the Texas Board of Nursing.
5. Identify practice situations that can cause difficulties for nurses and how to avoid problems.
*This webinar contains: 1J; 1E
This activity is approved for 1.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Activity ID 20034234. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies
Upon purchase you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Included will be a link to "download now" - click the link to be guided to a PDF that will provide access to your content. For questions, email email@example.com
As a TNP Member OR Nonmember, you can login to your CE Center here: https://txnp.peachnewmedia.com/store/streaming/index.php
The credentials used for your TNP login will be the same ones used for your CE Center.