Erin Cusack and Kristy Alleman present a webinar: From Novice to Advocate: Getting Engaged in Policy Change Webinar Part II
Available: On Demand
Free to TNP Members
$25 to TNP Nonmembers
- Members: Already a TNP Member? Just login here using your TNP login credentials and start using and accessing your Online CE Center now. As a Member, you will enjoy discounted pricing on CE offerings and have access to some free Members-only content.
- Non-Members: Not a TNP Member but still want to access our online CE Center? Create an account here, and start perusing our Online CE Center. You will have access to all of our online CE at the Non-Member price.
***If you’d like to become a TNP member to enjoy CE discounts, you can join us at any time. Once you become a TNP member, simply login to our Online CE Center using your TNP login credentials, and you will have immediate access to member pricing and discounts.
About this Webinar:
1. The learner will learn how to identify and contact your legislator through Grassroots Action Center.
2. The learner will review guidelines for writing a letter to your legislator/regulatory agency.
3. Review tips for in-person exchanges with legislators.
4. The learner will identify leadership opportunities for NPs in hospitals, government committees, and other areas.
5. The learner will identify leadership & advocacy opportunities within TNP.
This webinar is not accredited for CE - it is simply informational.
Upon purchase you will receive an email from email@example.com
Included will be a link to "download now" - click the link to be guided to a PDF that will provide access to your content. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a TNP Member OR Nonmember, you can login to your CE Center here: https://txnp.peachnewmedia.com/store/streaming/index.php
The credentials used for your TNP login will be the same ones used for your CE Center.