Erin Cusack and Kristy Alleman present a webinar on: NP Policy & The Legislative Process
Available: On Demand
Free to TNP Members
$25 to TNP Nonmembers
- Members: Already a TNP Member? Just login here using your TNP login credentials and start using and accessing your Online CE Center now. As a Member, you will enjoy discounted pricing on CE offerings and have access to some free Members-only content.
- Non-Members: Not a TNP Member but still want to access our online CE Center? Create an account here, and start perusing our Online CE Center. You will have access to all of our online CE at the Non-Member price.
***If you’d like to become a TNP member to enjoy CE discounts, you can join us at any time. Once you become a TNP member, simply login to our Online CE Center using your TNP login credentials, and you will have immediate access to member pricing and discounts.
About this Webinar:
1. The learner will review the legislative, committee, and parliamentary process in Texas, and the key steps a bill must take – from bill introduction to final signature by the Governor – to become a law. This will include case studies of bills from the most recent legislative sessions.
2. The learner will become familiar with the key Texas laws impacting nurse practitioner practice, including the Nurse Practice Act, Chapter 157 of the Texas Occupations Code, and recent legislation on nurse practitioner delegation requirements, signature authority, and insurance recognition.
3. The learner will be introduced to bill tracking tools and other resources for monitoring the legislative process and nurse practitioner laws.
This webinar is not accredited for CE - it is simply informational.
Upon purchase you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Included will be a link to "download now" - click the link to be guided to a PDF that will provide access to your content. For questions, email email@example.com
As a TNP Member OR Nonmember, you can login to your CE Center here: https://txnp.peachnewmedia.com/store/streaming/index.php
The credentials used for your TNP login will be the same ones used for your CE Center.