Jessica Peck presents a webinar on: Human Trafficking: Raising Awareness to Identify Victims in the Clinical Setting
Release Date: January 1, 2020
Expiration Date: December 31, 2020
Please complete this webinar, the survey, and post quiz to receive your CE Certificate BEFORE the Expiration Date. CE for this activity will not be available after this date.
Available: On Demand for purchase
$25 to TNP Members*
$75 to TNP Nonmembers**
- Members: Already a TNP Member? Just login here using your TNP login credentials and start using and accessing your Online CE Center now. As a Member, you will enjoy discounted pricing on CE offerings and have access to some free Members-only content.
- Non-Members: Not a TNP Member but still want to access our online CE Center? Create an account here, and start perusing our Online CE Center. You will have access to all of our online CE at the Non-Member price.
***If you’d like to become a TNP member to enjoy CE discounts, you can join us at any time. Once you become a TNP member, simply login to our Online CE Center using your TNP login credentials, and you will have immediate access to member pricing and discounts.
- Identify risk factors and potential signs of labor and sex trafficking in pediatric victims who present in a healthcare setting.
- Identify and discuss state and local organizations that provide assistance to victims and survivors.
- Discuss why a trafficking protocol is important, and describe the role of the healthcare provider in preventions, identification, referral, treatment, aftercare, and advocacy for trafficking victims.
This activity is approved for 1.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Activity ID 19124049. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies
Upon purchase you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Included will be a link to "download now" - click the link to be guided to a PDF that will provide access to your content. For questions, email email@example.com
As a TNP Member OR Nonmember, you can login to your CE Center here: https://txnp.peachnewmedia.com/store/streaming/index.php
The credentials used for your TNP login will be the same ones used for your CE Center.