TNP Affiliate Benefits
Texas Nurse Practitioners (TNP) is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization whose mission is to be the voice of NPs in Texas. The primary focus of TNP is to promote the professional growth of nurse practitioners in Texas through education, advocacy and communication through its state-wide affiliation network.
TNP Regional Affiliates are local groups of nurse practitioners that seek out TNP to formally recognize them in a particular region of Texas and they in return will formally align themselves to TNP.
- Use of TNP affiliate logo, name
- Ability to host meetings in the community using the TNP Affiliate logo, name
Statewide staff support
- Vendor referrals from TNP to TNP Affiliate
- Invitation to Semi-Annual NP Affiliate Leadership Conference
- Eligible for recognition and awards
- Opportunity to serve on statewide committees, task forces and advisory groups
- Invitations to State-wide events
- Annual conference discounts for members of TNP
- President of the Affiliate receives a free-year of TNP Membership
- President of the Affiliate is invited to participate in TNP’s Presidents’ Council
Advocacy and Policy
- The Affiliate may request a Public Policy Update and/or participate in regular Webinars being offered
- Representation at the Capitol by TNP’s Lobby Team and Staff on issues important to the profession
- Consultation with TNP’s staff regarding Fundraising events
- President of the Affiliate receives monthly update from TNP
- Quarterly updates provided by the affiliate for TNP’s quarterly publication, TNP Pulse
- TNP provides content for meetings, local website and/or educational materials
Social Media Content
- Affiliate News and Information will be shared on TNP’s Social Media outlets
- Calendar posting on TNP’s Website for Affiliate meetings and events
- A direct link to the Affiliate from TNP's website
TNP Affiliate Requirements
A TNP Affiliate will agree to promote the importance of TNP Membership.
Once the agreement has been submitted, the affiliate will be invoiced on an annual basis based on the number of members in the affiliate.
Less than 50 members - $150
51-100 members - $200
101-150 members - $250
151-200 members - $300
200+ members - $400