The Katie Russell Memorial Scholarship Fund has been established to provide an annual scholarship to a TNP member who is enrolled in a pediatric nurse practitioner program or enrolled to further pediatric education in Texas
Scholarship Applicant Requirements
- Registered Nurse and licensed by the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Resident of Texas.
- Regular, student, new graduate or lifetime member of Texas Nurse Practitioners.
- Completed at least 25% of an accredited Masters’ Nurse Practitioner Program who is specializing in pediatrics. A letter of verification of current enrollment status must be included from the Program Director, stating whether enrolled part-time or full-time in the program.
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher. A higher GPA is taken into consideration in determining scholarship award.
- Three (3) letters of professional references.
- Official graduate program(s) transcripts.
- Completion of the online application
All items are required to be uploaded to the website by July 15, 2019. Scholarships are a one-time monetary award given directly to the individual selected. The award winner will be notified by mail.