- March 6, 2020: TNP Capitol Day, Capitol - Austin
- April 24-25, 2020: Spring Conference, Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Spa – San Antonio
- May 29, 2020: Entry to Practice - Embassy Suites - San Marcos
- September 24-27, 2020: Annual Conference, Sheraton – Dallas - Registration Opens in May
- April 23-24, 2021: Spring Conference, Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Spa – San Antonio
- September 23-26, 2021: Annual Conference, Moody Garden – Galveston
- April 22-23, 2022: Spring Conference, Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Spa – San Antonio
- September 22,25, 2022: Annual Conference, Kalahari Resort - Round Rock
- September 28-October 1, 2023: Annual Conference, Hilton Anatole - Dallas
- September 5-8, 2024: Annual Conference, Kalahari Resort - Round Rock
- September 25-28, 2025: Annual Conference, Hilton Anatole - Dallas
TNP Online CE Center
The TNP Online CE Center will launch in 2020. Be sure to check back to take advantage of member pricing on hot topics in Texas. If you are not a member, join TNP and take advantage of the substantial online CE discounts.
Get Waivered Texas (GWTX)
Texas Nurse Practitioners (TNP) introduces GetWaiveredTX, a Texas wide state funded training initiative from UT Health San Antonio. GetWaiveredTX aims to increase the number of nurse practitioners delivering evidence-based buprenorphine treatment for opioid use disorder. TNP views nurse practitioners as an essential part in addressing substance use disorder and ending opioid use deaths. To register for a training, click here.
Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA)
Members of TNP enjoy an exclusive value from APEA! For 20 years, APEA has provided certification review and preparation resources and continuing education. To receive discounts on APEA’s online review courses, audio review courses accessible through APEA’s APP, review courses delivered on MP3 players and other select APEA products, click here. (Please note - TNP membership login is required to access this discount).
Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc.(FHEA)
TNP members are eligible for a 15% discount when you enroll in Fitzgerald Health Education courses including certification review courses. If you would like to view classes and/or take advantage of this promotional price, please go to the member's only page to be directed to FHEA's website.