“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For indeed, that’s all who ever have.”Margaret Mead
As you are busy caring for your patients, TNP, your statewide association, is working for you. When you join TNP you become part of something bigger. You become part of a larger community that is working together to protect and advance the profession, provide essential educational opportunities, foster professional development and help educate the public on nurse practitioners.
With annual dues of only $150 a year, becoming a part of your community and joining TNP is an investment of just 41 cents a day. Isn’t the advancement and protection of your profession worth that amount?
Join or renew your membership in Texas Nurse Practitioners! If you would prefer to download an application, please click here.
What TNP Does For You
- Provides members with timely updates of regulation and policy changes that impact your practice and your livelihood.
- Advocates at the Capitol and works with state agencies and stakeholders to advance and protect your profession.
- Provide resources to members such as "Ask An Expert", Resource Guides, Practice FAQ's to name a few.
- Discounts on CE events including live and webinars.
- Discounts on APEA and FHEA review courses and other educational materials.
- Career services and job postings.
- For a complete listing join - and see what TNP has to offer.
Membership Dues Renewal & Auto Bill
Memberships are for one year and renewals are based on your join date. Please note that if you are paying via credit card or bank draft, your membership dues will be automatically deducted each year on your renewal date unless you opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The system is set-up to send numerous reminders to you, but if you request a refund after a charge has been made a $10 transaction fee will be assessed.
For Member-Only benefits, please see the Resource Page.
TNP Celebrates 30 Years