TNP selects a recent graduate with the Rising Star Award and presents this award at the annual conference. Nominations must be submitted by July 1.
- New grad to 3 years in practice as an NP.
- Demonstrates clinical excellence.
- Innovative in approach to patient care and/or access to care and/or Health Policy and/or Leadership.
- In good standing with the Texas Board of Nursing and is licensed as a nurse practitioner.
- Active member of TNP member.
- Active member of local NP affiliate (if applicable)
- Complete the nomination form.
- In addition to nominations from colleagues, patients, administrators or co-workers, nurse practitioners are encouraged to nominate themselves.
- Nominations must be submitted by July 1.
A review of the nominees will be by the nominations and awards committee and presented to the Board of Directors in July for final approval. All nominees should be notified by August 1.
Past Award Winners:
2019 - Stacy Hobbs MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC