TNP Fall Conference Update
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Posted by: Emily Eastin
As a result of Covid-19, we are all waiting to see what the fall may look like. Will kids be in school? Will special events be held? Will there be a second wave of Covid-19, and if so, when? Unfortunately, we will likely not know the answer to many of these questions in the weeks to come. As a result, we have spent the past month surveying our conference speakers, exhibitors, members, etc. to help determine what the TNP 32nd Annual Fall Conference will look like. While we don’t know for certain yet, we can make a few promises.
- The safety of our attendees, staff and the patients who we care for every day is a top priority.
- TNP will hold an educational event (whether virtual or live) on September 25-27, 2020.
- You will be able to obtain Texas specific and required CE through TNP’s event on September 25-27 and/or our new online CE Center.
- We are committed to providing exceptional content that has come to be expected at TNP’s educational events.
- We will provide a means to network with those who are also attending the September event.
We hope to finalize the format and schedule of the Annual Conference and open registration July 1. The early registration deadline has been extended to August 31, 2020 instead of the normal date of July 31. Please know that we are dedicated to providing the best experience as possible during these uncertain times.
A special thank you to all of you and all of our speakers for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate conference planning during this uncertain time. As plans finalize, we will keep everyone up-to-date.
Texas Nurse Practitioners