Texas Nurse Practitioners
Texas Nurse Practitioners (TNP) serves as a voice of Nurse Practitioners in Texas. Providing essential healthcare services throughout the state, Nurse Practitioners are a vital part of healthcare delivery in Texas.
Members of TNP enjoy important benefits such as education, advocacy, networking and career services. As a member, be sure to login to experience the full benefits of membership. If you are not a member, please consider joining and be part of the association that represents your profession.
TNP Fall Conference Update
We are excited to announce the “new” Fall Conference line-up and that registration is now open. The conference is designed to provide continuing education that all Texas NPs need in order to practice in Texas. This unique collection of Texas content is only available from TNP. Check out what you have to look forward to.
- 2 ½ day live virtual conference starting on Friday afternoon, September 25 and going through Sunday, September 27. 2 ½ days of live interactive content for only $199 for TNP members.
- Texas NPs will obtain the necessary CE required by the Texas Board of Nursing such as Jurisprudence, Alternatives to Pain Management, Human Trafficking and a Pharmacology Update.
- Hot topics such as Covid-19, Obesity, Hormone Therapy, Scope of Practice and a Legislative/Regulatory Update.
- This education activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of up to 18 contact hours of accredited education.
- Network with other conference participants and interact with speakers.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall – you will be able to learn about exhibitors and their products virtually.
- Symposiums on a variety of subjects. Grab your coffee and breakfast or lunch and enjoy hearing from one of our symposium speakers.
- Support Texas Nurse Practitioner Foundation and scholarships by participating in the virtual walk-a-thon and raise money for scholarships!
- Conference will kick off with the annual membership meeting.
- Traditional breakout sessions will be offered in bundles and available to purchase and view at your convenience between September 28 – December 28. The bundles will include 4 hours of content for $79 for TNP members and will cover everything from medication to infections to pediatric to acute care to professional development. There is something for everyone.
Don’t delay and register today for the live virtual conference and/or supplement the conference with specific CE bundles to fit your needs.
We are Texas Nurse Practitioners, focused on Texas and committed to our Texas family of NPs. We hope you continue to be a part of the annual conference we have all come to know and love.