TNP University Ambassador Program
The TNP University Ambassador Program is designed to build a relationship with academia, enhance professional and leadership growth for faculty and enrich the student/faculty classroom experience. This program brings together faculty from throughout the state, providing a forum for NP academia leaders.
TNP University Ambassador Members
Texas A&M University
College of Nursing
Texas State University
Become a University Ambassador Member
The benefits of being part of the TNP University Ambassador more than pays for itself.
- TNP annual memberships for three faculty members.
- Eligible for recognition and awards.
- Opportunity to serve on statewide committees, task forces and advisory groups.
- Invitations to statewide events.
- Networking opportunities at TNP events.
- One University Ambassador to serve on the TNP Council of University Ambassadors and attend
meetings (virtual or in person).
- One Student selected by the College to attend the NP Transition to Practice Conference.
- Invitation for Faculty to register for the invitation-only NP State Summit.
- Listed in the program as a member of the TNP University Ambassador Program at TNP’s Fall Conference.
Advocacy & Policy
- Waived honorarium for a policy update, webinar or guest lecture with TNP’s Director of Government Affairs.
- Consultation with TNP’s staff regarding policy and legislative updates.
- Special APRN Guide to Practice Pricing for students. This guide has been utilized as a text book and is
available for PDF download upon purchase.
- Quarterly updates provided by the University Ambassador for TNP’s quarterly publication, TNP Pulse.
- 25% Discount on advertising opportunities in the TNP Pulse.
Website & Social Media
- University news posted in Sponsored News section of the website.
- A direct link to the University from TNP’s website.
- Opportunities to post University news and information on TNP’s Facebook and Twitter social media pages.
Participation in this program will be renewed on an annual basis and will run from January – December each year. We look forward to your participation and building this unique program that will benefit faculty, students, Universities and the profession as a whole.
To become a member of TNP's University Ambassador program, click here to complete an application.